Dec 2014

Dec 2014

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Surgery Prep!

Bec's surgery to fix her cleft palate and split uvula and have gromits inserted is Monday 11 May
(4 days and counting)
we have been practicing with her special things

Arm Splints
Photobucket

yup i can still stand
Photobucket

Photobucket

yup i can still smooch my bunny
Photobucket

yup i can still play with my toys
Photobucket

yup i can still wave
Photobucket

yup i can still look cute
Photobucket

i have ear plugs to wear in the bath *pink ones*
and have a head wrap to wear when i have my hair washed and when i go swimming
(to hold the ear plugs in better)
here i am getting used to my head wrap *one side is pink, other is purple*
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

walking with my toy and dolly Amy Sue
Photobucket

Photobucket

standing on my toys
Photobucket

Photobucket

relaxing in my high chair watching Yo Gabba Gabba on Daddy's laptop.
Photobucket

No comments: