Dec 2014

Dec 2014

Friday, June 1, 2012

The No Fear Sisters

My children have NO FEAR.... I think i should be concerned, something tells me I need private health insurance and SOON :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Testing out the new bubble blower for play group
yup it was a success
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls love this kid, We are going to miss you.
Photobucket

Rebecca has her gymnastics carnival on Sunday,
Her colours were Red, White and Blue.
this is the leotard/unitard I made for her,
She is very very excited and didnt want to take it off.
No pattern and No swearing, I am pretty proud of myself.

From this.
the materials
Photobucket

Red and Blue
Photobucket

The Finished unitard
Photobucket

Back
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wedgie?? lol
Photobucket

This kid will stretch and do gymnastics anywhere
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last weekend the church kids had a bike challenge to complete. we all went to the park to ride a few kilometers
a friend had her bike with the kids trailer attached.... I even threw on a helmet and took the girls around for a ride.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: