Dec 2014

Dec 2014

Friday, April 22, 2011

I Eat..... & I Believe.....

I EAT EVERYTHING!!!!
Taylor is our chewer, anything and everything goes in the gob
and when you tell her to take it out, she giggles and crawls off

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went out for dinner and Taylor was enjoying roast potato and Red Jelly..
(sorry pics are blurry)
yummy potato
Photobucket

MINE MINE MINE
Photobucket

Jelly - hilarious
Photobucket

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
with my purple knickers as feathers & wings i can fly high
flap flap flap - up and away
Photobucket

Photobucket

(back view)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dressed up and ready to go out for dinner.
Becca - honey, its not that cold yet, you can leave the socks and gloves at home
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Im gonna climb on the bed Mummy, here i come
Photobucket

Ok OK I will just stand here and look cute
Photobucket

Beautiful girls
Photobucket

Photobucket

giggle monster
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Going for a cruise to the park on her Dora bike
Photobucket

Becca must have said something really funny
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another budding musician
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chillin out
Photobucket

No comments: