Dec 2014

Dec 2014

Monday, March 9, 2009

Week in review

When I finished reading the junk mail, Rebecca thought her new favourite activity was to flick the elastic band and make it snap – she loved it, and did it for around 25 minutes before getting bored.
Photobucket

Using mummy’s leg as a teether
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yum yum yummy
Photobucket

Photobucket

OI Give it back, I was enjoying that!
Photobucket

Cots are for climbing aren’t they?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What about chewing?
Photobucket

I just love climbing all over Daddy
Photobucket

But I love his ear even more
Photobucket

Looking cute :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Little bit to small for the toy stroller
Photobucket

BUBBLESSSSSSS
I love bubbles
Photobucket

Chasing after the bubbles, let no bubble escape
Photobucket

Special cargo
Photobucket

More looking cute
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: