Dec 2014

Dec 2014

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Im A Big Girl Now

yup im 5 months old, and i am such a big big girl :)
i can roll from tummy to back and now i have mastered back to tummy.
i can also sit up all by myself
I weigh 8.050kgs (17 lb 7 oz)
I love solids, and make a grand ole mess and giggle

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mummy wanted to take a picture of me and Nanna, but i wanted to eat Nanna first
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Solids, yummy yummy
yes Mummy, my eye was hungry too
Photobucket

Having fun in the bath, trying to splash everything....
look at the wall, its just a little wet
Photobucket

Photobucket

this is the towel on the floor to catch the splashes
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy 5 month Birthday Darling Rebecca
Photobucket

No comments: